Welcome to SPACEWATER

SPACEWATER is a community for futurists, technologists and gamers! If you haven't already, please take a moment to register for our absolutely free site and you'll be able to reply to threads, post your own ideas and make some friends. You'll even get rid of this annoying message!

1. Cookies

We are using cookies to give you the best experience on our site. Cookies are files stored in your browser and are used by most websites to help personalize your web experience.

By continuing to use our website without changing the settings, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. This notice is intended to comply with EU law.

Would you like to know more?

Learn More.

Calling all Spacewater...ians?

Discussion in 'Wildstar Discussion' started by Aberdeen, Aug 3, 2014.

1. Aberdeen

Aberdeen Wildstar Officer

• Founder
    • Wildstar Officer
    Yo Dudes,

I go on vacation and come back and everyone is either super duper busy or completely MIA. Now I understand busy, but come on and say hi once in awhile and let us know where you went! We miss you! All you other MIA peeps... GET YO BOOTYS BACK CUZ I WANT TO RAID WITH YOU!!

My new schedule is M-Th 4:15pm - 10pm Central Time
    Fri- 4:15pm - As long as I can Last
    Sat - Whenever - Whenever
    Sun - Whenever - 10pm Central Time

So all you peeps that have time that fits my schedule, I can tank or dps and I WANT YOU on my team!

All you that dont fit well too bad!... JUST KIDDING. POST HERE and lets get back on track guys!!! WE all <3 each other so lets get the ball rolling again. Pretty Pretty Please :)
  2. JohnAmazon

JohnAmazon New Member

I apologize for my abrupt absence, I am on a sporadic scheduling. Since I am moving from overseas back to the states, I will be on as much as I can. I got so far so fast and I MUST FINISH! I want to do big boy raids with all my new peeps!
  3. Aberdeen

• Founder
    • Wildstar Officer
    Hope everything goes well and you get back home safe! For your absence i was thinking it was more along the lines of the typhoon that you were talking about.
  4. JohnAmazon

JohnAmazon New Member

I am only absent for typhoons when I have to respond, we are on stand by for another one that is supposed to come through this wednesday but it keeps changing directions. We are on alert but no one knows yet, that coupled with shipping items home before I leave here puts me in a weird position. When I start to play is when I get a phone call and when I do not play nothing happens, T_T I can not win lol
  5. Stx11

Stx11 New Member

Been a bit of hell the past few weeks. Wasn't feeling well for a few days before finally deciding to get it checked out... and spending 5 days in the hospital with acute appendicitis. I was literally home only a few hours when my mom fell in the garage and broke her leg.

So then came paramedics, surgery, 3 days in the hospital for her, and now we are both in the midst of recovering. I have a follow-up procedure on Wednesday and hopefully will be fully on the road to recovery after that but my gaming hours are definitely down as I can't sit for long periods of time.

Haven't forgotten you guys or the game and hope to be back playing soon.
  6. Aberdeen

• Founder
    • Wildstar Officer
    Oh goodness!! Get better both of you!!! Stop walking under ladders and breaking mirrors!
    Stx11 likes this.
  7. Buk

Buk New Member

Hey I'm still getting my schedule worked out. As of now I am free during the mornings and maybe late at night. I am looking at getting all day Wednesday off starting the 20th.
  8. JohnAmazon

JohnAmazon New Member

Stx11 you and your mother get well soon! I have had appendicitis myself, and I know the uncomfortable feels you're having. It is not pleasant, take your time and recover. My gamer WILL is with you both and continue to be safe afterwards.
    Stx11 likes this.