Welcome to SPACEWATER

SPACEWATER is a community for futurists, technologists and gamers! If you haven't already, please take a moment to register for our absolutely free site and you'll be able to reply to threads, post your own ideas and make some friends. You'll even get rid of this annoying message!

1. Cookies

We are using cookies to give you the best experience on our site. Cookies are files stored in your browser and are used by most websites to help personalize your web experience.

By continuing to use our website without changing the settings, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. This notice is intended to comply with EU law.

Would you like to know more?

Learn More.

Calling all serious crafters! Question for you :)

Discussion in 'Markets and Crafting' started by Aberdeen, Jul 9, 2014.

1. Aberdeen

Aberdeen Wildstar Officer

• Founder
    • Wildstar Officer
    Ok so some of you nosy nosers (jk :p) may have been peeking in that guild bank and noticed a LOT of schematics. As I do not have a profession with dropped schematics (other than technologist which we will get to later in this post) I need all you serious business crafters to let me know what which recopies you actually hunt for and use.

eg. Tailors: Do you search out chest pieces or pants or...? And what is the starting name of the lvl schematics you think are harder to find/more useful. Such as Doomtide vs Red vs Sandthrone

I would like to get someone from each profession giving their feedback.

As a technologist I was able to find almost all, if not all. Of my recopies out there. I have tried selling a few of my personal ones on the AH and they have never sold even though their prices are crazy. Has any technologist found this to be true for them as well?

Calling all :

Technologists
    Tailors
    Weaponsmiths
    Armorers
    Outfitters

Please Help :D